OREI DA26 HDMI TO ANALOG AUDIO CONVERTER
The DA26 HDMI ARC audio down-mixer can extract the audio signal from ARC-enabled HDTV to 2 channels
of analog stereo audio output, for audio receiver/amplifier/ headphone applications. It features PCM 2.0/Dolby 5.1
/DTS 5.1 audio down-mixing. TV remote can control the volume via the CEC function. It Output audio simultaneously from both L/R and 3.5mm ports.
OREI DA26 is the compact and easy-to-use solution for sending audio from an ARC-enabled TV to a traditional audio system.
Package Includes: DA26 HDMI ARC Audio Down-mixer, 1x USB Cable (USB-A to Micro USB) and User Manual.
- HDMI 1.3 compliant
- Extract audio signal from ARC
- Input: HDMI × 1; Output: 3.5mm L/R × 1, RCA × 2
- It has ARC Enabled: Extract audio signal from ARC (Audio Return Channel) from HDTV to analog stereo output, Audio receiver/amplifier/head-phone applications
- PCM 2.0 / Dolby 5.1 / DTS 5.1 audio down-mix to 2 channels stereo audio output
- CEC function (TV remote can control the volume)
- Output audio simultaneously from both L/R and 3.5mm ports.
- Easy to install and simple to operate
INPUT PORTS: 1 × HDMI Type A [19-pin female]
1 × Micro USB
OUTPUT PORTS: 1 × L/R Audio Out [RCA]
1 × 3.5mm L/R
HDMI Compliance: HDMI 1.3 or above
AUDIO AND VIDEO
HDMI Audio Formats: PCM 2.0, Dolby 5.1, DTS 5.1
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Operation Temperature: 32~104°F/0~40°C
Storage temperature: -4~140°F/-20~60°C
Relative Humidity: 20~90% RH (non-condensing)
ESD Protection: Human-body Model: ±8kV (Air-gap discharge), ±4kV (Contact discharge)
Power Consumption (Max): 0.86W (Max)
Power Supply: USB 5V/500mA
Housing: Aluminium Enclosure
- 1x HDMI ARC Audio Down-mixer
- 1x USB Cable (USB-A to Micro USB)
- 1x User Manual
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty