Orei X100 Pal to NTSC and or NTSC to PAL Digital Video converter
Applications used for:
Orei X100 Digital Video Converter delivers high-quality converted pictures, exceptional super-stable synchronism and superior color separation. It is ideal for cable box, satellite receiver, tape conversion, DVD players, digital camcorders, video editing & capture, multi-system VCR and multimedia applications.
- Tape conversion: You can exchange tapes with friends or relatives living abroad, or for business and education. PAL or NTSC (depends on the country you are in) VCR is required to do this. ( NOTE: if you have a Pal or NTSC tape then you have to have a VCR that is able to play that tape as well as a converter, you will not be able to play Pal tape in the NTSC VCR and so as you will not be able to play NTSC tape in a Pal VCR ). Make sure that you get an appropriate VCR when purchasing a converter.
- TVs: Take your NTSC American TV overseas or bring your PAL or SECAM TV to the USA . Using the high quality conversion quality of the Atlona CDM-660 to convert TV signals you can use any PAL or NTSC TV to view any type of broadcast signal in the world. Eliminating the need to buy a new multi-system TV set. Since this converter has a digital video processing, you will have a very low signal degradation, almost impossible to see the difference.
- International travel and relocation: You can use your video equipment with Atlona CDM-660 while traveling or relocating to a country using a different TV system. Can be used for many business purposes such as: Airline, Ship and Train.
- Camcorders: Use your PAL camcorder in the USA or your NTSC camcorder overseas on a PAL TV. You can also convert movies from your camcorder.
- No video delay. Real Time video Conversion.
- Use your PAL/SECAM equipment in a NTSC country and NTSC equipment in a PAL country
- Very easy to use, one time set-up no additionial action needed.
- Uses a standard AV or S-Video connection to convert any input signal to any specified output source.
- Recording is permitted from any of the outputs. You can take advantage of making copies out of devices which are plugged in. Most DVD movies and VHS tapes.
- Crisp and clear converted video. Latest video correction technology. You will even get better results on your video by using the Orei X100
- Stand-alone and stylish compact design, light and portable for traveling. Dimensions: 9.3"(W) x 5"(D) x 1"(H)
- System condition memory. Converter remembers settings and returns to same input and output settings when turned back on
- LED Lamp shows current input and output video signal
- Detects input manually between: All Pal, All SECAM, All NTSC systems
- Universal power adapter, which will work in any country in the world; comes with European power adapter
- Menu for adjusting Color, Brightness, Contrast
- 24mb field memory.
- Audio signal needs to be sent separate audio cables to the display or recording source. There will be no audio delay.
- 110/220V Worldwide Use
- Include various plug adapters for use around the world.
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty
- Input Signal: NTSC, N4, PAL, PAL M, PAL N, Secam
- Output Signal: NTSC 3.58, PAL
- Sampling Frequency: Y: 13.5 MHz; R-Y: 6.75 MHz; B-Y: 6.75 MHz
- Digital Code Bit: R G B: 8bits
- Line: 525 = 625
- Field: 60 = 50
- Memory: 6 mb ( please see explanation above in blue )
- DC: 9V 500mA
- Dimensions: (9.21" in.) W x (1" in.) H x (5" in.) D
- Shipping Weight: 3 Lbs
- Orei X100 Digital Pal/NTSC converter
- Universal Power Supply 110/240V ( World plug adapters included )
- 2pcs Composite Video Cable
- 2pcs S-Video Cable
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty