The LiteFuze LT-5000 is a heavy duty voltage transformer designed for continuous use. With up to 5000 watt capacity, this unit functions as both step up (110/120-volt to 220/230/240-volt) and step down (converts EUROPEAN 220/230/240-volt to AMERICAN 110/120-volt) voltage transformer. Made from high resistance copper coil, the international voltage converter is durable and reliable. Multiple output sockets enable use of multiple items at one time and the dynamic casing design offers ventilation to the 5000 watt voltage converter. This LiteFuze LT 5000 converter is fully grounded and comes with circuit breaker protection for safer operation. The Shucko plug adapter makes this 5000 watt voltage converter compatible for use in Asia, Africa, and also in Middle East Countries.
LiteFuze LT-5000 Voltage Transformer
This comparison article shows why the LiteFuze LT-5000 is the best 5000W voltage transformer in the market.
- Up to 5000 Watt continuous use capacity
- Step Up/Down Functionality:
- Step Down: Converts Single Phase 220/230/240-volt Electricity to 110/120-volt
- Step Up: Converts 110/120-volt Electricity to Single Phase 220/230/240-volt
- *Efficiency Factor: 1.5
- 6 Output Sockets
- 4 for 220-240V products
- 2 for 110-120V products
- US Patented Universal Output Socket
- Shucko Socket - Grounds German/French plugs
- Smart circuitry and high resistance copper coil ensures durability
- Dynamic casing design offers ventilation to the transformer
- Fully Grounded Transformer from Input to Output for safe operation
- CE Certified
- Circuit Breaker Protection - No need to replace fuses on overload!
- Heavy Duty Industrial 56" Long Power Cord
- Free Euro Plug Adapter
- It will not Work with American 220 (Dual Phase, Not designed for US 220V)
- Weight: 29.25lbs
- Unit Dimensions: 8.75" x 6.75" x 12.00"
- *Efficiency FactorUse this factor to calculate the correct wattage transformer needed for your items. Multiply the WATT rating on your product with this factor and purchase transformer of at least that size. Example: If your blender requires 350W, then multiply 350 x 1.5 (efficiency factor of LiteFuze LT) = 525W. Thus, LiteFuze LT-750 is recommended for this particular blender. To use multiple products, simply add watt rating of each product and multiply the combined watt rating with the efficiency factor. Always purchase a larger size transformer than your appliances required wattage to handle any power surges during operation. Feel free to contact or call us if you have any questions. Read our voltage converter guide or tips and hints when using voltage converters.Warning: These transformers are not designed to be used with high heat producing items such as Coffee Makers, Heaters, Rice Cookers, etc.. Please call us if you have any questions before purchasing.
SpecificationsWeight: 29.25lbsUnit Dimensions: (L x D x H) 8.75" x 12.0" x 6.75"Box Dimensions: (L x D x H) 11" x 15" x 9.5"EASY INPUT SELECTIONSET BOTH SWITCHES TO 220V IN THE BACK (WHEN USING IN 220-240V countries) - Step Down Voltage Transformer- Converts foreign voltages for safe operation of your US personal appliances and electronics while abroad in 220/240V countriesSET BOTH SWITCHES TO 115V IN THE BACK (WHEN USING IN 110-120V countries) - Step Up Voltage Transformer - Converts US voltage for safe operation of your foregin personal appliances and electronics while in 110/120V countriesON/OFF SWITCH WITH LED INDICATORThis switch will let you conveniently turn off the transformer when not in use.US PATENTED UNIVERSAL SOCKETThis will accept virtually any grounded or ungrounded plugs from around the world. No, need for messy plug adapters to plug your appliances or electronics in to this transformer. Refer to the image below to see the different plug types it accepts.EUROPEAN SHUCKO SOCKETEuropean countries such as Germany and France use Shucko plugs.The shucko socket on the LT-5000 will accept Grounded or Ungrounded shucko and European/Asian/African plugs. This enables you to safely ground your products with grounded shucko cord without any need of purchasing hard to find plug adapters or changing the plug type on the cord.MULTIPLE SOCKETSThe LT-5000 is equipped with two 220V sockets and one 110V socket. This allows you to use multiple items at once. When connecting multiple items please make sure that the combine wattage for both items is less than the maximum capacity of the transformer.CIRCUIT BREAKER PROTECTIONThe LT-5000 is equipped with a circuit breaker for safe operation. The circuit breaker will cut off the power to the voltage converter if its overloaded.INDUSTRIAL HEAVY DUTY GROUNDED CORDGrounded US cord completes the ground from the input to the output sockets of the LT-5000 for safe operation. We have also included a FREE Grounded Shucko European plug for use in European outlets. Grounded UK or Australian plug are also available upon request.FREE SHUCKO PLUG ADAPTERThe transformer comes with a free grounded shucko plug adapter which is compatible with German and French Shucko outlets. This plug is also compatible for use Asia, Africa and Middle East countries.
- LiteFuze LT-5000 Transformer
- Plug Adapter for Europe
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty