LiteFuze LT-3000UD Voltage Transformer
The LiteFuze LT-3000 is a heavy duty voltage converter/transformer which is designed for continuous use. It converts 110/120 volts to single phase 220/230/240 volts and convert single phase 220/230/240 volts to 110/120 volts. The LiteFuze LT-3000 voltage converter features two output sockets: one for 110V and one for 220V voltage. The 220V Universal output socket will accept almost any plug from around the world. With it's dynamic design and high resistance copper coil the LT-3000 offers durable performance. To ensure safety, the LiteFuze LT-3000 Converter is fully grounded and circuit breaker protected. This step up/down voltage converter also comes with a free euro plug adapter.
- Up to 3000 Watt continuous use capacity
- Step Up/Down Functionality:
- Step Down: Converts Single Phase 220/230/240-volt Electricity to 110/120-volt
- Step Up: Converts 110/120-volt Electricity to Single Phase 220/230/240-volt
- *Efficiency Factor: 1.5
- 4 Output Sockets
- 2 for 220-240V products
- 2 for 110-120V products
- It will not Work with American 220 (Dual Phase, Not designed for US 220V)
- US Patented Universal Output Socket
- Shucko Socket - Grounds German/French plugs
- Smart circuitry and high resistance copper coil ensures durability
- Dynamic casing design offers ventilation to the transformer
- Fully Grounded Transformer from Input to Output for safe operation
- CE Certified
- Circuit Breaker Protection - No need to replaces fuses on overload
- Free Euro Plug Adapter
- Weight: 20lbs
- Unit Dimensions: 10.5" x 7.5" x 4.5"
- QUICK 3000W Comparison Chart ST-3000 Good T-3000 Better LR-3000 Better LT-3000 Best Convertingbox3000 Brand ELC LiteFuze LiteFuze LiteFuze Weight 34 lbs 15 lbs 22 lbs 20 lbs 18.25 lbs Dimension 7.2 x 6.0 x 10 10.25 x 8 x 4.5 10.00 x 5.75 x 11.37 10.5 x 7.5 x 4.5 10.5 x 6.0 x 7.8 Efficiency Factor* 2.50 2.00 2.00 1.50 1.25 Regulator Function - - Yes - - Detachable Cord - - Yes Yes Yes Convertingbox technology Yes - Yes Yes Yes Protection Type Fuse Circuit breaker Circuit breaker Circuit breaker Circuit breaker Warranty 1 Year 3 Year 5 Year 5 Year Lifetime Price $73.99 $74.00 $139.00 $129.00 $169.00 *Efficiency FactorUse this factor to calculate the correct wattage transformer needed for your items. Multiply the WATT rating on your product with this factor and purchase transformer of at least that size. Example: If your blender requires 350W, then multiply 350 x 1.25 (efficiency factor of convertingbox) = 437.5W. Thus, convertingbox 500 is recommended for this particular blender. To use multiple products, simply add watt rating of each product and multiply the combined watt rating with the efficiency factor. Always purchase a larger transformer than your appliances required wattage to handle any power surges during operation. Feel free to contact or call us if you have any questions. Read our voltage converter guide or tips and hints when using voltage converters.
- ELC T-3000 3000-Watt Voltage Converter Transformer
- Manual Instruction