LiteFuze LT-1500 Voltage Transformer
|The LiteFuze LT-1500 is a heavy duty voltage converter/transformer which is designed for continuous use. It converts 110/120 volts to single phase 220/230/240 volts and convert single phase 220/230/240 volts to 110/120 volts. The LiteFuze 1500 voltage converter features two output sockets: one for 110V and one for 220V voltage. The 220V Universal output socket will accept almost any plug from around the world. With it's dynamic design and high resistance copper coil the LT-1500 offers durable performance. To ensure safety, the LiteFuze LT 1500 Converter is fully grounded and fuse protected. This step up/down voltage converter also comes with a free euro plug adapter.
- Up to 1500 Watt continuous use capacity
- Step Up/Down Functionality:
- Step Down: Converts Single Phase 220/230/240-volt Electricity to 110/120-volt
- Step Up: Converts 110/120-volt Electricity to Single Phase 220/230/240-volt
- *Efficiency Factor: 1.5
- 4 Output Sockets - 2 x 220V & 2 x 110V
- US Patented Universal Output Socket
- Shucko Socket - Grounds German/French plugs
- Smart circuitry and high resistance copper coil ensures durability
- Dynamic casing design offers ventilation to the transformer
- Fully Grounded Transformer from Input to Output for safe operation
- CE Certified
- It will not Work with American 220 (Dual Phase, Not designed for US 220V)
- Circuit Breaker Protected - No Need to replace fuses on overload!
- Free Euro Plug Adapter
- Weight: 13.8 lbs
- Unit Dimensions: 9.5" x 7.5" x 4.5"
- *Efficiency FactorUse this factor to calculate the correct wattage transformer needed for your items. Multiply the WATT rating on your product with this factor and purchase transformer of at least that size. Example: If your blender requires 350W, then multiply 350 x 1.5 (efficiency factor of LiteFuze LT) = 525W. Thus, LiteFuze LT-750 is recommended for this particular blender. To use multiple products, simply add watt rating of each product and multiply the combined watt rating with the efficiency factor. Always purchase a larger size transformer than your appliances required wattage to handle any power surges during operation. Feel free to contact or call us if you have any questions. Read our voltage converter guide or tips and hints when using voltage converters.
SpecificationsWeight: 13.8 lbsUnit Dimensions: (L x D x H) 9.5" x 7.5" x 4.5"Box Dimensions: (L x D x H) 10" x 11.75" x 8.5"EASY INPUT SELECTION SWITCHSelect 220V - Step Down Voltage Transformer- Converts foreign voltages for safe operation of your US personal appliances and electronics while abroad in 220/240V countriesSelect 110V - Step Up Voltage Transformer - Converts US voltage for safe operation of your foregin personal appliances and electronics while in 110/120V countriesON/OFF SWITCH WITH LED INDICATORThis switch will let you conveniently turn off the transformer when not in use.US PATENTED UNIVERSAL SOCKETThis will accept virtually any grounded or ungrounded plugs from around the world. No, need for messy plug adapters to plug your appliances or electronics in to this transformer. Refer to the image below to see the different plug types it accepts.EUROPEAN SHUCKO SOCKETEuropean countries such as Germany and France use Shucko plugs.The shucko socket on the VT-1500 will accept Grounded or Ungrounded shucko and European/Asian/African plugs. This enables you to safely ground your products with grounded shucko cord without any need of purchasing hard to find plug adapters or changing the plug type on the cord.MULTIPLE SOCKETSThe VT-1500 is equipped with two 220V sockets and one 110V socket. This allows you to use multiple items at once. When connecting multiple items please make sure that the combine wattage for both items is less than the maximum capacity of the transformer.CIRCUIT BREAKER PROTECTIONThe LT-2000 is equipped with circuit breaker protection for safe operation. The circuit breaker will cut off the power to the voltage converter if its overloaded. You may simply reset the switch in the back to turn it back on.GROUNDED CORDGrounded US cord completes the ground from the input to the output sockets of the VT-1500 for safe operation. We have also included a FREE Grounded Shucko European plug for use in European outlets. Grounded UK or Australian plug are also available upon request.FREE SHUCKO PLUG ADAPTERThe transformer comes with a free grounded shucko plug adapter which is compatible with German and French Shucko outlets. This plug is also compatible for use Asia, Africa and Middle East countries.
- LiteFuze LT-1500 Transformer
- Plug Adapter for Europe
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty