ELC TR-3000 3000-Watt Voltage Regulator Transformer 110/220V
The new ELC TR-3000 watt Step Up/Step Down heavy duty voltage regulator with transformer is a plug and play device. Simply, set the input voltage to the country's voltage you will be using it in, afterwards just connect it to any AC outlet and switch on the transformer. It has two output sockets for 110V and single output socket for 220V.
It is equipped with circuit breaker protection so you'll never need to replace fuses on overload. The voltage regulator function stabilizes the input voltage (85V-260V) and outputs both 110V & 220V from their corresponding outlets simultaneously.
Use a converter that is rated 2 to 3 times higher that the wattage rating of your appliance. This allows you to use big ticket items like air compressors and table saws. Coming to America or moving overseas is no problem when you purchase this highest quality ELC Voltage Converter.
- ELC series of step up/down voltage transformers
- Up to 3000 Watt Maximum Capacity
- Heavy Duty Step Up/Down Voltage Converter Transformer
- It will not Work with American 220 (Dual Phase, Not designed for US 220V)
- Converts/Transform Voltage 110/120V to/from 220/240V
- Circuit Breakers Protection for Each Voltage (120V & 220V)
- 2 x 110V Socket | 1 x Universal 220V Socket
- CE Certified
- Use for use & industrial applications.
- Heavy-duty cord with a standard US 3-prong plug.
- 220 volt only universal outlet which accepts plugs from most countries.
- Circuit breakers protects the equipment against overload
- It can regulate input voltage from AC 85V-130V or 180V-260V to output voltage: AC 110V+-3-percent or AC220V+-3-percent. Meter on front shows exact output voltage
- ELC TR-3000 3000-Watt Voltage Regulator Transformer
- Manual Instruction