OREI HD-W2H Wii to HDMI Video Converter
Nintendo Wii is the only major gaming console that does not have HDMI output. The console's output resolution is only 480i/p, the lack of a HDMI output on the Wiii makes installations and wiring more complex and troublesome.
The Wii2HDMI converts the standard Wii output into a HDMI compatible device allowing audio & video to be carried over a single HDMI cable. It up converts the Wii standard 480i/p video signal and analogue audio signal into HDMI digital output at either 720P or 1080P, user selectable.
Wii2HDMI is very simple to use and operate, there are no controls or power adapter needed, just plug it into the back of the Wii, plug in a HDMI cable and you're done! Simple, easy and effective
The Wii2HDMI converts your Wii video and audio output to full digital HDMI format. It supports all Wii display modes including: NTSC 480i, 480p, PAL 576i . With just the use of one HDMI cable you could connect your Wii gaming console to your HDTV, without losing any quality in video and audio signals, as the Wii2HDMI converter dynamically switches or converts your analog content to digital HDMI format.
- Wii to HDMI Direct Converter / Adapter for BETTER Video Quality
- Upscales Wii's Video from Composite NTSC 480i/p or PAL 576i to HDMI 720p or 1080p
- Not power supply needed, just a HDMI cable
- Built-in 3.5mm audio converter. Hassle Free! Plug and Play!
- Needle Push Selector to Switch between 720P and1080P
- OREI XD-M645 Converter
- VGA Cables
- Users Manual
- 1 Year Warranty (parts and labor)