A Tava is used in Indian cuisine to prepare several kinds of roti or Indian breads including chapati, paratha, chaap, pao bhaaji, chaat, etc. It is also very similar to a Comal used in Latin America to cook tortillas and quesadillas. It's also great for pancakes, crepes and Fajitas too!
- High quality Futura Nonstick coating is carefully applied on the hard anodised surface inside the pan to give a superb nonstick cooking surface.
- Nonstick coating is locked firmly into the tough hard anodised surface underneath by a patented process - it will last longer than ordinary nonstick.
- Heavy gauge (6.35 mm thick) pure, virgin aluminium, hard anodised all over - conducts heat fast and evenly.
- Protective hard anodising will not tarnish, pit, corrode - it stays looking new for years.
- Stay-cool handle - comfortable to hold
- Measures 22 cm in Diameter