ELC T-2000 2000-Watt Voltage Converter Transformer
New ELC series of step up/down voltage transformers allows you to convert voltages from 110-120 volt up to 220-240 volt or from 220-240 volt down to 110-120 volt for both home use & industrial applications. The T-2000 is rated at 2000 watts maximum.
This ELC transformer features a heavy-duty cord with a standard US 3-prong plug. There are a total of two outputs on the front panel. One is grounded 110V outputs designated for 120 volts with a US standard outlet and the other one for 220 volt universal outlet which accepts plugs from most countries. For safety, it's recommended by the manufacturer that the voltage transformer's maximum power should be equal or greater than the power rating of your appliance multiplied by 1.5. For example, if you have an appliance rated at 100 watts, you will need to pick a transformer with a maximum power of 150 watts or greater.
The ELC T series also features circuit breakers which protect the equipment and the transformer against overload. With circuit breaker protection you'll never need to replace fuses.
- ELC series of step up/down voltage transformers
- Up to 2000 Watt Maximum Capacity
- It will not Work with American 220 (Dual Phase, Not designed for US 220V)
- Heavy Duty Step Up/Down Voltage Converter Transformer
- Converts/Transform Voltage 110/120V to/from 220/240V
- Dual Circuit Breakers Protection for Each Voltage (120V & 220V)
- 1 x 110V Socket | 1 x Universal 220V Socket
- * Efficiency Factor: 1.50
- Weight: 12.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 10.25" x 8.0" x 4.5"
- CE Certified
- Use for use & industrial applications.
- Heavy-duty cord with a standard US 3-prong plug.
- 220 volt only universal outlet which accepts plugs from most countries.
- Circuit breakers protects the equipment against overload
- ELC T-2000 2000-Watt Voltage Converter Transformer
- Manual Instruction